The Home Brew Recipe Calculating Program - Units Table Maintenance Screen
This is the Units Table Maintenance Screen. This table is used to add any additional units that you want HBRCP to use. To define a unit, you must indicate if it is a weight or a volume and then give its equivilant weight/volume in gram/liters. Once a unit is defined, HBRCP will allow you to use the unit in any of its calculators. The screen is split into two windows, a maintenance window and a view window. The maintenance window is used to add or change a record, while the view window may only be used to look at records.
- Unit - (12 Characters) This field contains the name of the unit.
- Type - (Radio Button) This field indicates what type of measurement the unit is. The selections available are Volume and Weight.
- Conv Factor - (99999.99999999999999) This field is used to indicate the conversion factor used to convert the unit to either liters or grams. If the unit is a volume, you should enter how many of the units equal one liter (i.e. if you were adding a unit called "Half Liter", its conversion factor would be 0.50). If the unit is a weight, you should enter how many of the units equal one gram (i.e. if you were adding a unit called "Half Kg", its conversion factor would be 500.00).
Action Buttons - View Mode
- Add - Click this button to add a new record and put the screen in Add mode.
- Change - Click this button to change the currently displayed record and put the screen in Change mode.
- Delete - Click this button to delete the currently displayed record. *Note* You will not be able to delete any of the predefined units that come with HBRCP.
- Exit - Click this button to exit the screen.
Action Buttons - Add/Change Mode
- Save+Add - *Add Mode Only* Click this button to save the new record and add another.
- Save - Click this button to save the current record.
- Cancel - Click this button to discard changes to the current record.
- Top - Click this button to go to the first record.
- Prv Set - Click this button to scroll backwards through the list of records.
- Prv Rec - Click this button to display the previous record.
- Search - Click this button to display the Search Screen.
- Nxt Rec - Click this button to display the next record.
- Nxt Set - Click this button to scroll forward through the list of records.
- Bottom - Click this button to go to the last record.
- Use this button, located in the upper right hand corner of the screen, to change the order of the table. If only one order is possible for this table, this button will be disabled. Fields that may be ordered by are indicated with :o printed after the boilerplate text in the top window.
Return to the HBRCP homepage.
Comments? Question? Email me at email@example.com
Last Updated: 21-JAN-99