The Home Brew Recipe Calculating Program - Notes Table Maintenance Screen
This is the Notes Table Maintenance Screen. This table is used to track any useful information desired. The screen is split into two windows, a maintenance window and a view window. The maintenance window is used to add or change a record, while the view window may only be used to look at records.
- Context - (30 Characters) This field is used to give a brief description of what is stored in the note.
- Text - (Unlimited Characters) This field is used to record text of the note. It is possible to view this field in a full screen mode by double clicking on the word "Memo" on the record in the view window.
Action Buttons - View Mode
- Add - Click this button to add a new record and put the screen in Add mode.
- Change - Click this button to change the currently displayed record and put the screen in Change mode.
- Delete - Click this button to delete the currently displayed record.
- Exit - Click this button to exit the screen.
Action Buttons - Add/Change Mode
- Save+Add - *Add Mode Only* Click this button to save the new record and add another.
- Save - Click this button to save the current record.
- Cancel - Click this button to discard changes to the current record.
- Top - Click this button to go to the first record.
- Prv Set - Click this button to scroll backwards through the list of records.
- Prv Rec - Click this button to display the previous record.
- Search - Click this button to display the Search Screen.
- Nxt Rec - Click this button to display the next record.
- Nxt Set - Click this button to scroll forward through the list of records.
- Bottom - Click this button to go to the last record.
- Use this button, located in the upper right hand corner of the screen, to change the order of the table. If only one order is possible for this table, this button will be disabled. Fields that may be ordered by are indicated with :o printed after the boilerplate text in the top window.
Return to the HBRCP homepage.
Comments? Question? Email me at email@example.com
Last Updated: 18-JAN-99