The Home Brew Recipe Calculating Program - Grains/Fermentables Table Maintenance Screen
This is the Grains/Fermentables Table Maintenance Screen. This table is used to track any fermentable ingredient that can be added to a recipe. The screen is split into two windows, a maintenance window and a view window. The maintenance window is used to add or change a record, while the view window may only be used to look at records.
- Type - (25 Characters) This field indicates the type of grain or fermentable.
- S.G. Contr - (9.999) This field is used to indiciate the specific gravity contribution of the fermentable ingredient. This value reflects the specific gravity that would result from adding one pound of the fermentable to one US gallon of water. For ingredients that are mashed, this value should be the theoretical maximum if 100% effiecency were possible.
- Mash? - (Check Box) This field is used to indiciate if the fermentable is usually mashed.
- Lintner - (999) This field is used to indiciate diastatic power of the ingredient in degrees Lintner.
- Lovibond - (999.9) This field is used to indiciate what the Lovibond rating of the fermentable.
- Info - (Unlimited Characters) This field is used to record any additional information about the fermentable. It is possible to view this field in a full screen mode by double clicking on the word "Memo" on the record in the view window.
Action Buttons - View Mode
- Add - Click this button to add a new record and put the screen in Add mode.
- Change - Click this button to change the currently displayed record and put the screen in Change mode.
- Delete - Click this button to delete the currently displayed record.
- Exit - Click this button to exit the screen.
Action Buttons - Add/Change Mode
- Save+Add - *Add Mode Only* Click this button to save the new record and add another.
- Save - Click this button to save the current record.
- Cancel - Click this button to discard changes to the current record.
- Top - Click this button to go to the first record.
- Prv Set - Click this button to scroll backwards through the list of records.
- Prv Rec - Click this button to display the previous record.
- Search - Click this button to display the Search Screen.
- Nxt Rec - Click this button to display the next record.
- Nxt Set - Click this button to scroll forward through the list of records.
- Bottom - Click this button to go to the last record.
- Use this button, located in the upper right hand corner of the screen, to change the order of the table. If only one order is possible for this table, this button will be disabled. Fields that may be ordered by are indicated with :o printed after the boilerplate text in the top window.
Return to the HBRCP homepage.
Comments? Question? Email me at email@example.com
Last Updated: 21-DEC-98